PYJAMA is an online media production company, initially founded in 2015. What started as a classroom project has since grown into a brand of passion. We come out of small-town New Zealand, which is a key reason as to our mission and goals. Our foundations come through wanting to have a brand to represent what we enjoy doing, and that is at the core of who we are.
We are creating what we love, for those who love it.
Every once in a while, something revolutionary comes along. This is not it, but it is damn close.
Our mission is to produce content that opens people to new information and new worlds, all while staying true to our down-to-earth nature. None of which would be possible without creating content that you are actually going to enjoy.
1. Above all else, PYJAMA will remain a place to create and share our content. It is never about making money.
2. We don’t adhere to typical topics and trends. We will never produce content just to generate views.
3. To create thought and intrigue. We are constantly striving to produce content that is actually interesting.
4. To be a point of difference. We don’t want to get caught up trying to be like everyone else.
5. To ensure we are enjoying creating the content as much as you enjoy engaging with it.
6. To stay true to our down-to-earth nature. We don’t want to become over-complicated and strictly serious.